What is Wagyu Beef?
A breed like no other, Durham Ranch Wagyu can be traced back to its genetic beginning in Japan. Grown on select ranches throughout the American West, Durham Ranch Wagyu are raised by families dedicated to the science of this superb breed.
The cattle are never administered hormones or antibiotic growth promotants and are humanely treated. Most American Wagyu, also known as American Style Kobe Beef, are a cross between full blood Japanese Wagyu and either Red or Black American Angus or Charolais. Durham Ranch Wagyu are born and raised in the North America and consist of a minimum of 50% full blood Wagyu Beef.
• Sourced from the finest award winning North
American Wagyu herds
• Genetically superior Wagyu cattle are on a “long
fed” program where the cattle are grain finished
up to 400 days
• All natural, never any growth stimulants or
• All vegetarian diet (no animal by products)
• Every piece is hand graded and trimmed to